Main Aims and Objectives of the Management
1. To raise and promote social, cultural, educational, humanitarian standards and help in ameliorate the conditions of down trodden farmers and farm laborers in the backward area, also to help the poor and needy.
2. To establish and run primary, secondary, schools, colleges of Arts, commerce, science, management, vocational training centers.
3. To establish and run the hostels and boarding for boys and girls to promote good education.
4. To establish carrier guidance centers, competitive exam coaching centre, and also support the cases who are in need of education and counseling.
5. To provide scholarship and educational assistance to poor, needy and deserving students.
6. To establish institutions specially to support the cause of women’s education and empowerment.